打印

[丝袜美腿] Fuck The World

Fuck The World

【影片名称】:Club Jenna - Fuck The World(2009)

【內容简介】:美腿 丝袜 口交 疯狂 粗糙性 漂亮脸蛋 小狗风格 美乳
              SexSex, Gonzo (Crazy), Rough Sex, Nice Ass, Pretty Face, Doggy Style, Beautiful Breast

We shot everything right in the middle of the CALIFORNIA WILDFIRES of 2007. I had been planning to make something called FUCK THE WORLD for a while... The title was going to be about redemption, about letting go when life starts to suffocate, escaping to the realm of the senses. FUCK FEAR, FUCK THE GRID, feel the moment like its your last night on earth: A fever dream that takes place on that mythical last night. To me, that was the right kind of movie to be making. Two years slipped by and suddenly we were shooting and the hills of LOS ANGELES were being incinerated, my idea had taken on an urgent new dimension. The fire burned for days, it burned all the way to the edge of the pacific until it ran out of things to burn. The canyons were charred black, looking a lot like the end of the world, but the ocean never looked more beautiful... ever. I shot Faith on the cliffs of POINT DOOM the next morning, the waves crashing around us and thats what FTW ended up being about.

【影片格式】:AVI

【影片大小】:696.97 MB(必填)

【影片时间】:1小时20分

【主演女优】:Alec Knight, Charles Dera, Faith Leon, Jade Starr, James Deen, Jay Lassiter, Jayme Langford, Jezebelle Bond, Marie Luv, Natalie Minx, Nikki Rhodes, Sarah Vandella

【发行片商】:Club Jenna

【发行日期】:2009.10.04

【影图预览】:复制图片地址新窗口打开

Cover:

CD:

【备用图片】:请点击小图看大图

种子附件:

附件

Club Jenna - Fuck The World.torrent (14.23 KB)BT资源

2009-10-6 17:18, 下载次数: 1386

应该是有些唯美 有些重口味 又有些SM  竟然一部片子 拍出这么多情节 不错

狂乱啊,呵呵,欧美片子的风格,习惯就好,看看